The Jordan Lions Club meets the third Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm. During the winter months (October - April) we meet at the "Ridges at Sandcreek", while during the summer months (May - September) we meet at the Jordan Lagoon Park. The club officers have an additional meeting the first Wednesday of the month to review items in preparation of the monthly general member meeting. The general meetings follow a predefined agenda and time allotment to be completed within 45 - 60 minutes, followed by a supper.
There are various District, Multi-District and International conventions through out each fiscal year, which runs from July 1st through June 30th.
- Zone 3 Fall meeting hosted by Veseli Lions - October 16th, 2018, St. Patrick, MN
- District 5M2 Mid-winter convention hosted by Zone 5 - February 8-10th, 2019, Mankato, MN
- Zone 3 Spring meeting hosted by Shakopee Valley Lions - April 10th, 2018 - The Wilds (Prior Lake, MN)
- Multiple District 5M convention - April 15-17th, 2018 - Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Lions International convention - July 5 - 9, 2019 - Milan, Italy
- Jungle Days hosted by Hutchinson Lions - August 06, 2018 - Hutchinson Country Club, Hutchinson, MN
Visitors so far: