The Jordan Lions Club meets the third Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm. During the winter months (October - April) we meet at the "Ridges at Sandcreek", while during the summer months (May - September) we meet at the Jordan Lagoon Park. The club officers have an additional meeting the first Wednesday of the month to review items in preparation of the monthly general member meeting. The general meetings follow a predefined agenda and time allotment to be completed within 45 - 60 minutes, followed by a supper.
There are various District, Multi-District and Internatial conventions through out each fiscal year, which runs from July 1st through June 30th.
- Zone 3 Fall meeting hosted by Belle Plaine Lions - October 11th, Kingsway, Belle Plaine, MN
- District 5M2 Mid-winter convention hosted by Zone 3 - February 10-12th, 2017 Mankato, MN
- Zone 3 Spring meeting hosted by Jordaness Lions - March 9, 2015 Ridges at Sandcreek, - Jordan, MN
- Multiple District 5M convention - April 21-23rd, 2017 - Bemidji, MN
- Lions International convention - June 30 - July 4th, 2017 - Chicago, IL USA
- Jungle Days hosted by Jordaness Lions - August 02, 2016 - CreeksBend, New Prague, MN
Visitors so far: